JewelGoldi is purely a fusion website focused towards manufacturing of precious jewellery. All Jewellery Sold on our website is on “Order Basis”. All products will be in studded Gold and precious stones [Diamonds | Semi Precious Stones |Colour stones | Valuable components.
JewelGoldi is an Alliance of SRK ( Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd ) Company reserves all legal rights to add, amend or terminate any terms and policies as and when require for any reason without notice to you or any third party.
Services offered at JewelGoldi.
JewelGoldi.com or Jewel Goldi Mobile App is focused towards selling of precious jewellery to registered Jewellery Retailers, all products sold will be on Order Basis, JewelGoldi will display diamonds and Colour stone Jewellery Products .All Products ordered are manufactured at our own Facilities and Factory. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by Members who rely on such recommendation.
All Details provided by you for registration is truthful and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
Links to other sites.
JewelGoldi provides links to other sites for your convenience and other service information. These links are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Pricing at JewelGoldi is calculated using current precious metal market rate and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem stones, so it affects the resulting prices as well.
Your diamond jewelry is an extremely valuable investment; however with normal wear proper care is required to keep it looking good. Here are some of the important tips which will help you in protecting your jewelry from daily wear and tear:-
Do’s & Don’ts
- Remove your jewelry while performing manual tasks to prevent physical damage. ( Such as House Hold Chores )
- Put jewelry after applying makeup – as cosmetics may contain chemicals that can cause damage to the jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry before entering swimming pools or spas- color changes and structural damage can even occur as a result of chlorinated water in pool.
- Remove Your Jewelry before Bathing as soaps can make it appear dull.
- Store your jewelry in fabric lined case with dividers or in small pouches to prevent the diamonds from scratching other diamonds.
- Regularly inspect your jewelry to make sure the setting is secure. If you notice any signs of damage you can avail our wide variety of repair services to keep your jewelry looking beautiful. It includes Ring sizing, Prong Repair, Rhodium plating, Polish, Diamond and Stone setting, soldering broken jewelry etc.
- Clean your jewelry regularly. A simple way to keep it always looking beautiful is to soak it in an ammonia-based household cleaner (such as window cleaner) overnight, once or twice weekly. In the morning, remove it from the cleaner and brush it with a soft, clean toothbrush to remove any leftover dirt. Take extra care to brush the back of the diamond as this will be the area that has collected the most oil and dirt.